www.commercialpalmtrees.com - A Review!

I shared on Instagram a month or so ago these amazing faux orchids that a representative from www.commercialpalmtrees.com had asked me to review! In all transparency - they made contact at the end of last year - gave me an allotment I could spend at commercialpalmtrees.com or silkplantsdirect.com in exchange for a review!  How could I say no?  The silk plants web site, quite literally, has thousands of options to pick from!  I love a good faux orchid (and good ones are hard to find!) - I ended up picking an arrangement similar to this one!  They came a few weeks later and were SO amazing!  I picked up a large beautiful blue and white bowl from Peake House on Maryland Avenue in Annapolis, MD to put it in.  Then I covered it in in faux moss from Michaels - couldn't have turned out better!  Silk Plants Direct gets two enthusiastic thumbs up - can't wait to start decorating the second floor and fill all the rooms with faux orchids (that will live FOREVER!!)

xo,

Amanda

This is a digital sketch of the arrangement (c/o) that I put on this super side table from Maine Cottage!

Comments

Popular Posts