It's a bee-autiful life.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I just love custom portraits!  I've been so fortunate to have such amazing patrons!  My most recent works included a set of portraits done for two sisters who have been some of my biggest supporters.  Needless to say, that when I found out they had no idea this was happening, I was even more excited.  Also the eldest sister happens to be the one and only Let's Be Preppy (please go vote for her here to win a summer internship)! The "At the Beach" portrait was done from a photograph of them while they were younger and it just kills me it's too cute!

"At the Stadium"

"Four Friends"

"At the Beach"

The second round of portraits were for a dear buddy and ex-coworker.  She's down at USC and her parents have since moved from Annapolis but once an Annapolitan always an Annapolitan.  I originally had the dress a different color but Emma suggested we change it to pink and I think it turned out way better (feedback is the best way to ensure a happy result!)!

 "Prom"

Another portrait was done as a gift for Mother's day!  I just love how it turned out!

"Three sisters"

Comments

Baltimore Prep said…
The stadium portrait is fantastic, and I love the concept of taking a childhood photo...the wheels are already turning in my head :)
pve design said…
how fun are these....capturing a bee-autiful life.
pve

Popular Posts