Amazing Artist: Michelle Armas

Michelle is one of my all time favorite artists.  Her blog is a must-see.   Her use of color and her ability to compose a work that is so controlled yet chaotic has no parallel!  I was so thrilled for her when I saw some of her work featured on Anthropologie's webshop!   My particular favorite is called "Blarney" (hello, Mr. Turquoise!).  One of my favorite activities from undergrad was assignments that were required to be "in the style of."  So, I went all retro yesterday and got to work!  Thanks to Michelle for everything she does, she's such an inspiration.

(side note, this work is not for sale or reproduction)

Comments

Baltimore Prep said…
Your version turned out great! Sounds like you were able to let off some stress and enjoy painting that one :)

Popular Posts