Sale Sale Sale Sale Sale Sale Sale Sale

I hope everyone had a terrific 2012!  One of my New Year's resolutions was to get my art drawers ORGANIZED.  With that thought in mind, I've decided to part with some of my sketch paintings and overstock/sample archival ink prints.

As a disclaimer, most of these pieces are not absolutely perfect.  They are what I spent time on preparing for a larger scale painting (which is also found in this sale!).

Another disclaimer is that this is my first time doing this, there are bound to be some hiccups! So please bear with me if any unfortunate casualties arise!  I have also never used Goodsie before, so fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly.  There is a $5 shipping charge per piece, unless that piece is 5x5" or less (when you check out you must select $5 shipping)!  An item may appear to be available but when you add it to your cart, if it has been sold, it will say sold out!  If there's any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via email (I'll be posted by it for most of the day).

Side note, I didn't have a lot of time to properly photograph every piece but trust me that the colors are truly wonderful in person.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a delightful day!



Comments

Popular Posts